We are a new holistic pet care facility opening in the heart of Downtown Toronto. We have a brand new facility and equipment.
We are looking for an experienced groomer who is looking for an environment to apply their creativity and passion and make dogs look beautiful.
Candidates should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 years dog grooming experience with references
- Valid Grooming Certification
- Groomer must provide own tools such as clippers, scissors, brushes, etc. (Dog World will provide electric tables, tub, dryers, shampoo, towels)
- Bathing and drying dogs of all sizes
- Full coat styling including clipping, hand-scissoring, hand-stripping, etc.
- Brushing and de-matting dogs
- Nail trimming and filing, ear cleaning, teeth brushing
- Customer consultations
- Lifting/carrying dogs into bathing tub and onto grooming table
- Must be able to lift minimum 50lb
- Cleaning and sanitizing work area and tools
- 15-40 hours/week
If you are an individual that...
- Is patient, gentle, and comfortable working with all breeds and sizes
- Has excellent attention to detail and quality
- Keeps their work environment clean at all times.
- Is reliable, professional, and trustworthy. You take pride in your work
- Has excellent communication skills and fosters teamwork
- Ability to work and handle difficult dogs
- Genuinely enjoys working with dogs
We look forward to learning more about you and hopefully adding you to the Dog World family!
*Please attach a copy of your resume and any photos of your completed grooms.*
Name of business: Dog World Resort & Spa
Location: 23 Camden St, Toronto, ON, M5V 1V2
Owner & Founder | Dog World Resort & Spa