How to Find the Right Pet Groomer
This section will be dedicated to helping consumers find NGAC pet stylists in their area.
• NGAC is a web-based, user-friendly, resource tool for members of the public who want to hire a pet groomer and/or member of the NGAC. Users have access to a comprehensive search engine to help them find a qualified groomer for their pet companion.
A key component of a successful pet groom is to focus on quality and care in the selection process. Quality-based selection involves comparing candidates based on criteria like:
• Experience in successfully providing similar services
• Overall history and reputation
• Management experience and skills
• Technical competence
• Unique value-added qualities, such as creativity and innovation
• Commitment to the client’s interests and the safety of the animals in their care.
• Quality of references