NGAC is pleased to show the following Paid advertisement for Positions available or individuals seeking hire.
Please note that it is the employers responsibility to verify all information regarding the individual bring considered for Hire. This includes reference checks, background. criminal checks, previous employment and personal references. NGAC is not responsible nor liable as it is the employers responsibility.
April 25th 2018
April 3rd 2018
September 8th, 2016
The Bark Zone is an established dog services company offering dog walking, boarding, training and grooming services in Toronto. We are currently seeking a professional dog groomer who would be able to come into our grooming shop to bathe, dry, brush, trim nails, clean ears, as well as provide haircuts and clipping as needed.
This is an amazing opportunity for a groomer looking to fill their schedule. The Bark Zone will not only provide you with a list of clients looking for their regular groomer, but we will also provide the successful candidate with a dedicated grooming area and all equipment required to professionally and carefully groom your clients. We will take care of bookings and all administrative duties, leaving you to focus solely on your clients’ needs.
Hours may be part-time to start, but will eventually move to full-time.
Compensation is negotiable.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
- You must have at least 3-5 years’ experience grooming dogs professionally, and be able to provide references and before and after pictures of some of the dogs you have groomed.
- You must have a grooming diploma or certificate – no training will be provided.
- You must be mature, responsible, dedicated, and a true dog lover.
- You must have excellent interpersonal skills and have the ability to work with clients to understand their unique needs.
- You must be comfortable and experienced working with dogs of all ages, sizes, and breeds.
- You must be available between the hours of 8:30am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Saturdays will be by appointment only.
- You must be incredibly reliable. We will provide you with a roster of clients and appointments dates and times, and will expect that you will not cancel or move appointment times.
- This is a long term opportunity only.
- You must be able to work with little supervision and be able to manage your time accordingly.
- You must have common sense and good decision making skills.
July 19, 2016
Seeking Professional Pet Stylist / Dog Groomer – Halifax, NS
All 4 Paws is a full service pet salon on wheels, which is custom designed and self-contained, requiring nothing more than a place to park and a pet to love, providing our clients with a distinctive quality service in a safe, clean and comfortable environment. All 4 Paws Pet Services has an immediate availability for an Experienced Dog Groomer looking for full-time or part-time employment. Our staff takes great pride in their work as it shows on every dog and reflects on the happy faces of each of our clients. We are seeking an experienced energetic person to join our incredible team in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Flexible hours, build your own clientele, independent and team environment. Candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining their own grooming clientele. Competitive compensation offered Position Requirements:
* Candidates must have a minimum 2-5 year grooming experience and Accredited Grooming Certifications.
* Have strong initiative, excel in customer service and strong communication skills
* Must have a valid drivers license
Please Submit resume, references and portfolio pictures: to Kelsey@all4pawspetservices.ca
I would love to welcome you to our incredible family. All 4 Paws Pet Services 187 Blue Water Road Bedford, Nova Scotia B4B 1H1
Job Type: Part Time or Full Time Required experience:
• Previous Dog Grooming Experience Mandatory: 2 year Required license or certification:
• Preferences will be given to Candidates with Certifications in Pet Grooming from Accredited Schools
We are currently looking for a part-time or full-time groomer with at least three years of experience.
We are highly reputable for our grooming services in the Yonge and Finch area for the past 12 years.
Must be able to start immediately.
Competitive salary position based on experience.
Please contact us at 416-433-2456 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org
Experienced enthusiastic groomer wanted for new state of the art salon
within our animal hospital.
Candidate must have excellent all breed knowledge and grooming/handling
skills as well as the ability to communicate to and concierge our fantastic
and established clientele.
Top hourly wage and benefits with all equipment supplied.
Please send resume to email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to our pet care team!
Fitness + Spa
Seeking an experienced FT groomer to join our team.
We are an award winning, well established, multiservice business located adjacent to the Distillery in downtown Toronto.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated groomer to capitalize on our established clientele.
Excellent handling and customer services skills are required, along with a strong knowledge in grooming techniques of all dog breeds.
The ability to work as a team is a must!
We offer more than competitive compensation and a refreshing, fun, and drama free environment.
If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org