Welcome to the National Groomer Association of Canada. We are a national coast to coast non-profit organization dedicated to ensuring the highest level of pet care, health and safety attainable within the grooming industry, equitably representing all facets of the industry from business owners to breed and or pet stylist including the novice entering the field.
We are an active player in the national network of the pet grooming industry in which we strive to offer up a strong and consistent voice for the Canadian Pet Groomer and Business Owner.
As a not for profit, member based organization, the National Groomer Association of Canada advocates on behalf of the Canadian Pet Groomer and Business Owner, while acting as a credible source of information and education for both parties.
Our goals are:
- Promoting public awareness of the role and qualification of professional pet groomers
- Promoting and enhancing the knowledge, skill and proficiency of its members in all matters in relation to animal care and pet grooming
- Participation in programs to facilitate, aid and promote the education of those wishing to become professional pet groomers
- Working together with other related professionals to achieve mutually beneficial relationships.
NGAC of Canada represents and promotes the interests of all Canadian Pet Groomers and Businesses of the animal industry. The objectives of NGAC of Canada include the promotion of health and safety within the grooming environment and the humane treatment of the pet while in the care of the pet groomer, the establishment of appropriate and acceptable standards of animal care while under the supervision of the groomer as well as recognition and observance of such standards.
In carrying out NGAC’S mandate, it is committed to full compliance with all applicable laws of Canada. Particularly NGAC of Canada is committed to the protection of personal information and to compliance with privacy laws of Canada.
Membership offers you….
- Certification programs, federally trademarked and registered
- Personal injury and accident insurance; protect your income
- Group insurance discounts for your business and salons
- National Grooming shows in association with PIJAC and others
- Industry news
- Veterinarian News Blog
- Positions and policies
- Industry statistics
- Seminars and workshops
Many groomers and salon owners across Canada are experiencing the many benefits NGAC of Canada membership has to offer. Upon becoming a member you are immediately enrolled in the Personal Accident and Injury policy protecting your earning power. You will be invited to join the NGAC Facebook chat group to connect to fellow groomers across Canada.
NGAC of Canada members find genuine value in what we offer: Networking, Credibility and Resources. Membership term is a one year term starting from the date you have become a member.
Become a member and get started in achieving new friends, associates, and a successful business life in the pet grooming in this amazing pet industry.
Connecting Groomers Coast to Coast,